For different pain there’s Anadin
- Persistent stiffness
- Pain that worsens when bending or stretching
Back pain can be caused by:
- Lifting incorrectly
- Bad posture
- A poor sleeping position
- Lack of exercise and excess body weight
Muscle Pain can occur as a result of:
- Injury including sprains and strains
- Overuse of a muscle
- Tension or stress
In a small number of cases, back pain may have a more serious underlying cause.
You should seek medical advice if the pain is severe, prolonged and appears to be getting worse.
If you have an accompanying fever and if there is weakness or numbness in the limbs, consult your GP.
- Maintain a good posture.
- Try gentle exercise such as walking or swimming.
- Wear flat and comfortable shoes.
- For fast and powerful pain relief that lasts up to 8 hours*, try Anadin Ultra.
- Use Anadin Flexible Heat Patches for targeted therapeutic heat and long lasting relief for up to 8 hours†.
†Anadin Flexible Heat Patch is non medicated so can be used as an alternative to medicinal treatment or can be used alongside oral painkillers.
*Based on a 400mg dose.